Sintered parts manufacturing
РМ parts and components can be manufactured at different speeds and in different quantities, from hundreds to thousands of components per hour. Some key elements and stages we consider of great importance when manufacturing with our powder metallurgy and sintering technologies are:
Furthermore, we also oversee secondary operations, including calibration and machining of sintered parts.
Before, during, and after production of the components, we implement rigorous quality control systems that include:
- Radial dimensions perpendicular to the press axis are controlled by tooling. Our modern presses are equipped with computer numerical control (CNC) systems that ensure excellent control over dimensional accuracy, pressing speed, and the mold. This allows us to maintain size constancy (repeatability) irrespective of volume or production rate.
- Automatic powder composition correction within the press mold ensures consistent part weight and uniform pressing density. Furthermore, all parameters for the powder composition required to produce powder metallurgy parts are established before initiating batch production.
To ensure these benefits and opportunities, at Eurobalt Engineering, we produce our own molds and calibration tools, store them, and pre-plan the production of new tooling. We undertake all these tasks at our own cost.
As a result of our rigorous and regulated production system, we attain components with distinct powder compositions and finished parts with diverse properties, similar to those of components that have undergone heat treatments. As a result, there is no need to conduct secondary heat treatments for certain components.
Unlock the Power of Precision with Eurobalt’s Powder Metal Components
When you choose Eurobalt as your powder metal component manufacturer, you unlock a world of possibilities. Expect nothing less than:
- Exceptional Quality: We deliver consistently high-quality parts, meeting your exact specifications.
- On-Time Delivery: Count on us for punctual production and timely delivery to meet your project deadlines.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our satisfied customers, spanning diverse industries like automotive and hydraulics, speak for our excellence.