Eurobalt® Grupp is an industrial group specialized in the production of metal parts according to customer’s drawings using various manufacturing technologies:
- Powder metallurgy
- Aluminium die casting
Our head office is located in Tallinn, Estonia, with branch offices in the Baltic countries and Malta. Our production facilities are located in China and India.
We have many various customers, including companies in the automotive and consumer electronics manufacturing industries, agricultural machinery manufacturers, large producers of modern equipment for outdoor advertising, and manufacturers of LED lighting systems for airports and large industrial facilities. Each of these companies has a vast experience in their area of business, and develops and introduces innovations in its field. We are very proud to help them accomplish their projects and succeed in their business.
- R&D engineers are responsible for engineering solutions and technological development of parts.
- Quality control specialists inspect parts at different stages of production.
- Products are developed according to customer requirements.
- Drawings and 3D models are adjusted to meet technical capabilities of the factory.
- The production process is constantly being improved.
- Technical support is available at the stage of product development.
- Quality control is performed according to the PPAP standards or requirements of the customer.
- We can optimize the production process by substituting technologies, in order to find the most suitable and cost-effective solutions for our clients.
Eurobalt has joined the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. You can find our details on the website as well as in printed publications. This makes us even more accessible and confirms our readiness for new successful deals and cooperation with foreign and Estonian companies and entrepreneurs in other countries.
Eurobalt® has a well-developed logistics chain, delivering goods in time and with appropriate handling.
Delivery can be done by:
– Sea transport – delivery within 35 days, starting from 90 EUR per ton
– Air transport – delivery within 10 days, starting from 3 600 EUR per ton
– Railway transport – delivery within 16 days, starting from 200 EUR per ton
– Express delivery companies – delivery within 5 days, starting from 20 EUR per kg
Delivery can be provided as “just in time”, from Eurobalt’s warehouse to the client’s warehouse (thas is a matter for additional discussion).