Eurobalt Announces Direct Replacement Quality Cylinders for Penta, Binotto and Hyva
When it comes to the hydraulic cylinder market, and more importantly the front-end cylinder market, Penta, Binotto, and Hyva are the most renowned names. Their cylinders are found in nearly half the tippers and trailers currently operating in Europe and the rest of the world. But Eurobalt is delighted to announce that through years of investment and focus we are bringing direct replacement quality cylinders to the market.
During our years working as subcontract manufacturers for other hydraulic cylinder manufacturers and later bringing our own fully assembled cylinders to the market, we realized that many of our clients were using Penta, Binotto and Hyva hydraulic cylinders. While the Aquality of the three cylinder manufacturers is unimpeachable, the common theme among our clients was the cost of the cylinders.
With the cost of raw materials still on the rise, most customers were feeling the crunch of increased prices, so Eurobalt decided to produce replacement quality hydraulic cylinders based on catalogs of Penta, Binotto, and Hyva. Our focus on the quality is the same but we deliver cylinders at a much cheaper price.
Replacement Cylinders for Penta, Binotto and Hyva
While we have been producing hydraulic cylinders based on the drawings of our clients since the beginning. But the replacement quality cylinders for Penta, Binotto and Hyva are based on their catalogs. We take the catalog numbers from our clients and produce front end cylinders based on it, even slight modifications and adjustments based on machine requirements of particular customers is taken into account.
The names Penta, Binotto, and Hyva come with a legacy but they also come with 20-50,000 clients all over the world. Which means the level of attention we can provide to an individual client is not the priority of name brands. And the fact that we are not working for a brand means we will not surcharge you for the name on the side of a cylinder.
All the quality reports are the same, we even provide years of warranty based on the request of the client. So, the only difference that we have with name brands is we are cost effective and we provide individual service to our clients that is unparalleled. We can also provide a number of clients who have switched from using Penta, Binotto and Hyva to our cylinders.
We can provide you cylinders of the same weight, dimension and quality of name brands, at a fraction of the cost. You can see all the cylinders that we produce in the hydraulic cylinder section of our website. But if you are looking for replacement quality front-end cylinders and thinking of moving from Penta, Binotto and Hyva to our cylinders, here is how you can do so;
- Catalog Number: Say you are using a Hyva cylinder and want a replacement cylinder, the first thing you have to do is send us the catalog number. Say something like this: FE A110-3-03150-009-K1400-HD-HC.
- Review and Processing: Our engineering team will look over your request, the quantity you need and process the catalog number as well as the corresponding drawing and cylinder parameters.
- Quotation: Upon review and assessment, we will send you a price quotation which will be dramatically lower than what you are paying at a supplier or OEM for the same hydraulic cylinder.
- Order: If you are satisfied with the prices and the QC documents that we send, then you can send us your purchase order.
- Production Drawing: As soon as we receive the order, we will proceed with the creation of production drawings. If you need it, we will make a 3D model as well and send it to you for your approval and signature.
- Production and Delivery: After the approval of drawings, we will begin the production and deliver the front end replacement cylinders within the agreed upon date.
It is the same procedure with Penta and Binotto, all you have to do is give us the catalog number and we will send you a price offer for the hydraulic cylinders based on your quantity needs. There is no need to pay extra just for the name on the front or side of a cylinder body. Our replacement quality cylinders for Penta, Binotto and Hyva can stand up to and sometimes even outperform the name brands.